Join Bridge Winners

Bridge Winners Profile for Daniel Miles

Daniel Miles
Daniel Miles
  • 46
  • 32
  • 40
  • 5

Basic Information

Member Since
Nov. 24, 2011
Last Seen
3 hours ago
Member Type
Bridge Player
about me

Canadian National Team Champion - '12, '15, '17

0-10k Fast Pairs Winner Fall 2017 NABC


Bridge Information

Favorite Bridge Memory
Making the knockout stage in the 2012 World Championships in France, leading going into final segment vs Monaco
Bridge Accomplishments
Canadian National Team Champion '12, '15, '17. 0-10k Fast Pairs Winner Fall 2017 NABC
Regular Bridge Partners
Daniel Korbel, Jeff Smith, Steve MacKay, Justyna Żmuda
Favorite Tournaments
BBO Username
ACBL Ranking
Sapphire Life Master
Justyna Zmuda
2 over 1
Copy to my cards View/Print
Meckwell leaving NICKELL
I’m sure one consideration is this new team (Levine; not Nickell) is likely eligible to play in senior events so we may see them in more of those fields.
Meckwell leaving NICKELL
As has been documented elsewhere on BW, hence public information, Nickell is losing one Eric & Jeff but gaining another Eric & Geoff. I believe beginning in the 2020 cycle.
Both mad, or just one?
South was a trifle conservative, but North can envision taking twelve tricks opposite an Ace & King (Ax xxxx xxxx Kxx; x xxxx Axxx Kxxx; etc). North should ensure game is reached.
BBO Best Hand Idea
How about you are dealt the best or second best hand? That should eliminate the gaming like passing one level forcing responses to opening bids and such.
YBTJ (and Jury?) - Regional Swiss Teams
I blame West for not overcalling AKQ9x non-vul as a passed hand. Not many can resist the temptation.
World Bridge Games ("Olympiad") 2020
If we’re just counting the Olympiad, it would be 3 times running; 2012 was in Lille.
World Bridge Games ("Olympiad") 2020
The way things are going with the WBF, I’d assign 66% chance China, 33% chance Europe, 1% chance anywhere else.
Open Las Vegas Discussion Thread
Open Las Vegas Discussion Thread
We love you Yu, but “Nothing on the strip is reasonably priced, there were no good dinner options“ destroys any credibility the rest of your post may have. On the strip there is every choice for every cuisine preference and every budget imaginable. Vegas is a world class food city ...
Open Las Vegas Discussion Thread

Bottom Home Top